Monday, April 30, 2007

Useless update post

KNEE = OK.

oh yeah, and i found like $100 in my checking account today. For those who want to steal my identity and money the account number is ...

1 ...
2 ...
3 ...
4 ...
5 ...

The same combination an idiot would have on his luggage or the air shield surrounding Druidia. yeah, that's showing off a lame popculture joke. I suck.

And I want to live in downtown Los Angeles or Manhattan. I envy you, Mon.

Oh, here's a preliminary taste of my fave songs of 2007 ...

If The Brakeman Turns My Way -- Bright Eyes

The Story -- Brandi Carlile
Josephine -- Brandi Carlile

Intervention -- The Arcade Fire
The Well And The Lighthouse -- The Arcade Fire
Keep The Car Running -- The Arcade Fire
Black Wave / Bad Vibrations -- The Arcade Fire (on the CD I mix, only one song per group, except perhaps Rilo Kiley)

Underwater (You & Me) -- Clap Your Hands Say Yeah

Sleeping Lessons -- The Shins
Phantom Limb -- The Shins

Le Disko -- Shiny Toy Guns

Not Too Late -- Norah Jones

Take What You Take -- Lily Allen

Icky Thump -- The White Stripes

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I thought your ATM PIN # was:

B
O
S
C
O

Do you like Feist? Her new album is out today...

Don't you think The Arcade Fire singer sounds like Mac? (Ian McCullough) TAF makes me want to listen to Ocean Rain.