Friday, July 13, 2007

Bad college re-live

I had matching luggage last night—the two biggest bags under my eyes since a ridiculous hangover while helping a friend film a movie in college. I forced myself to bed earlier. I hate growing older. DAMMIT!

This was a weak ass post, I know. But since installing the counter, I feel an obligation to post at least something new at least four to five times a week now. This weekend I should have real occassion to post as I'm off to see Harry Potter this evening! I cannot wait. I suspect that this will be the best movie thus far. The final 200 pages of Order of the Phoenix are a kick-ass action movie and then some great reveals. So this movie has plenty of great screenplay-ready-adaptable-material to work with.

On a quickie musical note ... I've been retro-izing lately listening to lots of HS and college stuff: Belly, The Cure and tonight some Black 47, Veruca Salt, Luscious Jackson, Auto-era R.E.M., 10,000 Maniacs, Curve, The Sundays. That was some good shit and just think that MTV turned me on to most of those bands. What the hell happened?

No comments: