Thursday, November 30, 2006

Fell in like with a blogger

It's been a LONGASSMOTHERFUCKING time because I was back at the parental unit's domestic shelter giving thanks that my country's government was based on exploiting and wiping out with disease, the native people's of this landmass. Or in an entirely less pretentious not-trying-too-hard-way I don't blog in Buffalo.

To the point (not too buried) ... I found a blog that I think I am going to dig on. It's music and sports and randomness, which sounds very much like another person I know (me). It doesn't seem near as political as mine, which is cool, because politics usually makes me hate other people. So here she is ... MollyKnight. She's way cooler than me, btw, she writes for espn the magazine, has met Jenny Lewis and Rilo Kiley (and talked to Jenny about her duet with Debbie Gibson, which is how I even stumbled across this blog), and she has her own domainname to host her blog (and a cooler mod'ed template).

Real entries coming again this week ...

10-4
me

P.S. Joanna Newsom later today (technically)!!! yayness!

P.P.S. I am literally not warm right now. I live in Los Angeles. I am going to be skating along Venice Beach on Dec. 25 wearing shorts and a t-shirt. this is me NOT fucking complaining. I am loving using the F-word lately.

No comments: