Sunday, January 14, 2007

Worth fighting for, worth dying for

Bill of Rights

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

--Sometimes I wish the First Amendment had more reach.

--

Thus far the New Year's goals (I refuse to ever make a fucking resolution ever again after last year's abysmal Shakespeare failure), are going OK. I am eating more veggies (carrots sticks as snacks) and less processed food. I'm reading recreationally a little more, but not exercising any more that last year. I suppose I could do a set of pushups now, instead I'm gonna watch an episode of Battlestar Galactica season 3 (and not do any pushups) when instead I should go to bed.

--



New season starts in beep 19:33:58 beep 19:32:00 beep beep 19:32:09

No comments: