Monday, January 16, 2006

Re-discovery--retroactive posting

Last week I worked my first 60-hour week in years and it hurt. Like it almost literally hurt. It got so crazy that while I was exhausted at 4:30 p.m. most days, I was wide awake each night at 1 a.m. because I was sooooo past tired. Yikes!

Well, Sunday I ditched exercise to sleep in and it was great. Then Monday I went on a short hike, about 4 or 5 miles. It was great. We went up to Malibu and hiked to Escondido Falls, highly recommend. Dave and I were finished with the hike by noonish and then had a quickie lunch at Finn McCool's in Santa Monica (try the clam and potator chowder--TDF).

Got home and decided to chill and instead went out, way out. Bottom line ... I love napping! I woke up after about an hour and 15 minutes of perfectly temperature-controlled unconsciousness to feel as if every cell in my body had been replaced.

NAPS RULES!

No comments: